Saturday, December 10, 2011

New FashionStore♥e-outfit.com♥



Hey Lovies !!! What A Beautiful Day Today !! It is Sunny and Hot (For December) Day !!Yaayyy :)) I Just Had a Cup of Coffee and I am Feeling finally awake !!!!Are you Ready For The great Weekend ahead of us????
I Cant wait to talk to you about a great ,cheap and chic on line store i discovered !!! Its time to order amazing Fashion items in









Few Days ago me and my sisters went on a photoshooting, where we met a beautiful girl Antwnia who with Mari are the founders and creators of e-outfit.com !!!
E-outfit.com means an online store with full of chic tops,knitwear,dresses,jacket,accessories, shoes and handmade fashion clothing !!! Among e-outfit.com clothing and exclusive collection of the brand F.A.K.E. Couture, you can also find greek designers creations of JulyTwo and Farfalla in Pattino !!!

I ve already made my first purchase ,a lovely black and white knitted poncho with tassels which i loved it the minute i saw it !!! My sisters that went on e-outfit's.com photoshoot got two adorable vintage lace tops as a gift from e-outfit.com!!!! It was a great experience -never been on a professional photoshoot before !!!! Kostas Stavropoulos took great photos of my sisters which will be soon on e-outfit.com page !!!

I Picked my Favorite items of the page to present you but it was so hard to choose !! I Guess i want them all but well they are not expensive and thats why its not so hard to get them all... Am i greedy ??? Check and i am sure you will agree with me !!!





























































































































































Hit the e-outfit.com fashion Store Now Ladies!!!
Till Next Post .... ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment