Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Art Of Tattoos♥!!!


Goodmorning Lovies !!! Its The weekend !!! Yaay !!! Sunny and warm weekend!Did you make any plans? please share some !
In Todays post i thought it was about time to show you some of my favorite tattoos ! I recently had my second one with a special word for me...dedicated... !So i looked up many more to get inspired...and gathered them in a post !!! Many of the tattoos in the photos above are tattoos of models, actors, bloggers like Freja Beha, Erin Wasson,Kate Moss, Siena Miller, Margaux Lonnberg and more..
I love tattoos that express feelings and emotions in a secret way and remind us some of the experiences we never want to forget and people who we really love so deeply '
Plus There are sometimes that we are tattooing quotes and tips that remind us to move on and live our life to the fullest !!!

Soo lets get Inspired !!!! Till Next Post


P.s I Got Mine on Skindiggers ! They are amazing and i felt no pain at all !!!














































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. I love the small writing ones and the clothes hanger on the back of the head. They're so small and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete