Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All You Sneak(y)ers ... !!!


Hello Beauties !!! Did you Miss me? Just a little bit ??? Well I Did !! missed you!!! I Feel like its been Forever Since Last time I Have Posted To You !!! Soo Here I Am !!! I Am Back Bringing You All The Spring Vibes !!!!
Spring is almost here.. They say in few days the weather will get warmer !! Can't wait !!!
Eventhough i am not a Spring Lover ..cause it isnt cold or warm .. and that makes it sooo difficult to decide what to wear !!! The only thing i know for sure is that i will put aside my ugg boots and i will not stop wearing my Miu Miu Sneakers !!! Yaaaaaaay ..till i get more pair of sneakers of course ;)! I Am a huge Fan of them and here are my Favorite Ones !!!!

Among them Miu Miu, Louboutin, Isabel Marant, Chiara Ferragni, Supergra, Ugg, and Lanvin !!!


MIU MIU


















LOUBOUTIN












































LANVIN













UGG














ISABEL MARANT













CHIARA FERRAGNI






















SUPERGRA












Are you into them as i am??
Which one of these beauties attracts you more ???
Till Next Post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment