Friday, June 8, 2012

Elle Italy June 2012

Hello Darlings !!! I Left Athens for few days and i had the chance to visit Linz,Austria !!! I Feel sooo lucky i visited Linz, my favorite place from now on !!!It is not only about this town but mostly about its residents ! Oh my God! I met sooo good people that now i miss a lot !Well i might post about that trip and share some memories :))

On the airport i went to the book store as i always do when i am travelling and got myself some magazines which i cant find everywhere in Greece!Among them Elle Italy June 2012 which features Jessica Hart !!!
Oh, i love this sport chic of  Jessica Hart by David Burton !!!You will too :)



 


























































































































Till Next Post sweeties show some love and you ll get it back twice :))

No comments:

Post a Comment