Friday, August 26, 2011

One Year Later...



I Feel Like Writting Today..With No Reason And Without Any Ideas... One Year after and i am still looking for Inspiration... This Time Though I am Back And I Hope I Shall Stay ...!!!!!


Today I Order New Sunnies...Would You Like To Present My First Order For This Fall??? I Am So Excited And I Really Cannot Wait To Take Them Home ;)

Soo... This Are My -Cant Wait My Order To Arrive- New Miu Miu Noir Glitter Sunglasses !!!


1940's film Noir Inspired The New Batch of Miu Miu Sunglasses for Fall 2011.




Shot by Bruce Weber for the Miu Miu Fall 2011 Ad Campaign, The New Frames Feature Oversized, Angular Cat-Eyes and Lots of Retro-Glam Colourways.. Ochre Tortoise shell and Metallic glitter-acetate !!!

I Go For The Miu Miu Noir Occhiale Sunglasses.. The Silver Ones...

What About You??

Which One Is Your Favorite ????

No comments:

Post a Comment