Saturday, August 27, 2011

Your rolled up sleeves in your skull t-shirt...


GoodMorning From My Lovely Cloudy Rethymno.... It Seems That After Those Sunny Days we Could Use Some Cloudiness ;)

So i woke up waiting the sun to get me off my bed but not Today !!! Where Is The sun??? Here is always sunny..Its still Summer...!!! I Took A Bath But I Got Lazy and the time passed so i had to harry up to get to work on time !! But What to wear?? Its Not That hot and well maybe later the sun will come out!!! So i go safeway !!White T-shirt Shorts and Sneakers!!!!


I wore A black and white David Bowie Tshirt With Sleeves ,a pair of shorts and red Fred Perry Sneakers !!!
I Love that clothing and i think i need more tshirts that i can wear all the time!!!! Tshirts with logos or smart images can be worn in the morning with shorts and sneakers or flip flops when its hot and at night with jeans,skirts and high heels !! Giorgio Armani once said ''I've always thought of the T-shirt as the Alpha and Omega of the fashion alphabet. ''

I Found on internet soo many t-shirts that are affordable and match with everything !!
Take A look !!


















These T-Shirts Are For My Catsinblue..



























No comments:

Post a Comment