Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.....


The one thing i need on the daylight is my pair of sunglasses !!! I Cant walk out the door without them ,i cannot drive ,i really cannot live without !!!
It was about time to share my favorite sunnies :))
Wish i could afford them all but actually i do have a nice collection ! So no complaints...
Though the one and only pair i ve been desiring since i laid my eyes on it ,the Miu Miu Noir sunnies in silver shade i ve talked to you about in an earlier post here have not arrived yet......

Soo Take a look on these beauties !!!Which one of them is your Favorite ??? Till Next Post :))



Alexander Wang
























































Burberry Bright Sunglasses














































Dolce & Gabbana


































Ray Ban



























Tom Ford




























Prada







































Miu Miu (My Favorite)


























No comments:

Post a Comment